The garage is where we toss everything that doesn’t have a place in the house. If you find yourself using your garage as a receptacle, it’s likely that you haven’t resolved all your organizing challenges within the home-and that your garage needs a serious overhaul. Reclaim your garage and restore order with this organizational to-do list.
How To Organize My Garage?
You can organize your garage with the Bin Warehouse 12 or 8 tote storage organizer.
To-Do List: Organizing the Garage
- Take your time the garage can accumulate a lot of unused belongings thus becoming cluttered faster than any other part of your home
- Get 22-35 gallon plastic bins the sterilite or Rubbermaid ones
- Categorize the items in your garage so you can label the bins with the included bin labels that come with the 12 tote garage organizer
- Install any of the bin warehouse garage storage organizers
- The 12 tote garage storage system holds up to 1,200 pounds
- The 18 bin organizer is perfect for organizing all your garage tools and equipment into separate cubbyholes
- Sorting 1,200 pounds of your garage belongings into a wall mounted storage system will give you more space in your garage
- Put your sorted garage items into the bins and slid then into the bin warehouse system for easy access